4 - 6 servings
How to cook Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Over Linguine
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, 24-30 count
- 1 boned and skinned chicken breast half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons flour or more as needed
- 1/2 pound linguine, cooked and drained
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Cut chicken into strips and set aside. Peel and devein shrimp; rinse and drain well. Sprinkle some kosher salt and grind some pepper over chicken strips and shrimp.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet and add minced garlic. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and lemon juice and cook until chicken is almost white and cooked. Add shrimp, stirring often, until shrimp is pink and chicken is fully cooked.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken and shrimp. Add half-and-half and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until slight reduced, adding flour as needed to slightly thicken sauce.
- Return chicken and shrimp to sauce to warm; pour skillet contents over cooked linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese as desired.
The Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Over Linguine recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Over Linguine serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Creamy Chicken and Shrimp Over Linguine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta