How to cook Creamy Prawn Mousse
- 1/2 pound cooked prawns, deveined and shelled
- 3 ounces cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Some pink peppers (optional)
- Mash the prawns, together with the horse radish, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper and salt to taste in the food processor.
- Stir in the cream.
- Put the prawn mousse in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Decorate with pink peppers and a prawn.
The Creamy Prawn Mousse recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Creamy Prawn Mousse serves/makes: 4
The Creamy Prawn Mousse recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked