How to cook Creamy Seafood Puffs
- 1 can salmon or tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup imitation crab meat, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked, peeled shrimp
- 6 frozen puff pastry shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Combine seafood, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, buttermilk, dill weed and soup in a saucepan and heat until just bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pastry shells to serve.
The Creamy Seafood Puffs easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Creamy Seafood Puffs serves/makes: 6
The Creamy Seafood Puffs recipe is adopted from I Can't Boil Water...The New Bride's Cookbook by Katherine Jacobs.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered