How to cook Creole Grilled Catfish Fillets
- 2 catfish fillets (thick ones, if possible), about 6 ounces each
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, bottled
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Creole Seasoning Mix, to taste (from spice section of local supermarkets)
- In a small bowl, mix bottled Italian dressing with a little mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Rub on the catfish fillets; sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
- Allow to marinate 1 hour in refrigerator (not too much longer or the vinegar in the dressing will start to break down the fish).
- Use charcoal grill if possible. Grill over medium heat until fish barely starts to flake. Don't overcook. Serve the Creole Grilled Catfish Fillets immediately.
The Creole Grilled Catfish Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Creole Grilled Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Creole Grilled Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled