How to cook Creole Sea Bass Fillets
- 2 pounds sea bass fillets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 pounds can tomatoes, diced
- 1 or 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Dash white, red or cayenne pepper
- Cook onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Place fish in 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour tomato mixture over fish. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve the Creole Sea Bass Fillets immediately.
The Creole Sea Bass Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Creole Sea Bass Fillets serves/makes: 6 servings
The Creole Sea Bass Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed