How to cook Creole Spicy Catfish Amandine
- 6 catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Creole Seasoning (store bought or homemade, see the recipe below)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
Creole Seasoning Ingredients:
- Combine butter and lemon juice; dip each fillet in butter mixture, and arrange in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish with Creole seasoning and almonds.
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
How to cook Creole Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Mix all ingredients and store in an airtight container until ready for use.
The BCreole Spicy Catfish Amandine recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Creole Spicy Catfish Amandine serves/makes: 6 servings
The Creole Spicy Catfish Amandine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked