4 - 6
How to cook Crisfield Crab Meat Salad
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, homemade or store bought
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 green onions, with tops, thinly sliced
- 1 small stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 small pimiento, finely chopped
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 1 small head lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Throughly blend mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add green onions, celery, cucumber, pimiento, egg, and crab meat. Toss lightly, but well.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate crab mixture for 1 hour.
- Make a bed of torn or chopped lettuce on an attractive serving plate. Toss crab meat lightly before turning onto lettuce.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley and serve.
- Extra mayonnaise may be served on the side.
The Crisfield Crab Meat Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
is a city in Somerset County, Maryland, United States, located on the Tangier Sound, an arm of the Chesapeake Bay.
This recipe for Crisfield Crab Meat Salad serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Crisfield Crab Meat Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad