How to cook Crispy Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce
- 4 catfish fillets or tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- For theTartar Sauce:
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Spread oil on rimmed baking sheet and heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon fillets with paper towel.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together egg, 1 tablespoon of water and mustard.
- In second shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Dip fish into egg mixture then into bread crumb mixture, turning to coat.
- Place on hot baking sheet and bake, turning once, until golden and fish flakes easily when tested, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare Tartar sauce: combine mayonnaise, relish, capers, and pepper.
- Serve the baked fish fillets hot with Tartar sauce.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
The Crispy Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce recipe easy to cook and so good!
One of the best cooking recipes that you should try! Japanese panko bread crumbs make an ultra-light and crunchy crust. This is a perfect dish to your favorite healthy meals.
This recipe for Crispy Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Crispy Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Baked