4 - 6
How to cook Crispy Fried Fish
- 2 pounds small dressed fish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Fat or oil for frying
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- Thaw frozen fish, clean, wash and dry fish. Add salt and pepper to milk.
- Mix flour and cornmeal. Dip fish in milk and roll in flour mixture.
- Fry in hot fat at moderate heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown on one side.
- Turn carefully and fry 4 to 5 minutes longer until other side is brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Drain on paper and serve.
The Crispy Fried Fish recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crispy Fried Fish serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Crispy Fried Fish recipe is adopted from The American Indian Cooking & Herb Lore - 1973.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed