How to cook Crock Pot Baked Piquant Mackerel
- 1 large mackerel
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into rings
- Gut the fish, cut off the head. (The important thing is to remove the black film lining the cavity. You can either pull the edge of it with your fingers or scrape it off with a knife.)
- Rinse the fish well with cold water inside and out. Dry the cleaned fish with paper towels. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Place the mackerel pieces in a crock pot, greased with olive oil.
- Drizzle soy sauce over fish and season with freshly ground pepper, turn the pieces and repeat this procedures. (Salt is not required, since the soy sauce contains enough salt.)
- Place the lemon rings between the fish pieces.
- Bake in a preheated to 400°F (200°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and serve the Crock Pot Baked Piquant Mackerel with steamed or boiled white rice.
The Crock Pot Baked Piquant Mackerel
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Crock Pot Baked Piquant Mackerel serves/makes: 2 servings
The Crock Pot Baked Piquant Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Baked