2 pints oysters with liquid
How to cook Crock Pot Oyster Stew
- 2 quarts milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour mixed with 2 tablespoons water (optional)
- Cayenne pepper
- Put all ingredients except oysters in crock pot. (Use optional flour-water paste for thicker soup.)
- Cover and cook on high 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir well. Add oysters and cook on low 1 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with cayenne and serve hot.
The Crock Pot Oyster Stew recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crock Pot Oyster Stew serves/makes: 8
The Crock Pot Oyster Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew