How to cook Crucian Carp with Sesame Seed Crust
- 3 large whole crucian carp
- Sesame seeds to taste
- 3 teaspoons seasoning for fish
- 2 teaspoons herbs de Provence
- Salt to taste
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 3 cloves garlic
- Fry the sesame seeds to a characteristic odor.
- Mix them with salt, seasoning for fish and herbs de Provence. Pour the olive oil and mix well.
- Clean fish, remove the gills and entrails, rinse well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Make several deep cuts along both sides of the fish, maybe every 1/3 inch or so.
- Rub the fish with sesame mixture and let stand for 45-50 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle a little breadcrumbs on a bottom of a baking dish and lay the fish.
- Put 1 garlic clove a few sprigs of dill and parsley inside the cavity of each fish.
- Sprinkle the fish with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 400°F (200°C) for about 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve the Crucian Carp with Sesame Seed Crust hot with boiled or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Crucian Carp with Sesame Seed Crust
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Crucian Carp with Sesame Seed Crust serves/makes: 3 servings
The Crucian Carp with Sesame Seed Crust recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked