How to cook Crunchy Dilled Shrimp Salad
- 1 (12 ounces) bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 1 (8 ounces) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup light Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Roughly chop the shrimp, water chestnuts, and cashews and mix in a medium bowl with all other ingredients.
- Serve the Crunchy Dilled Shrimp Salad immediately.
- I usually serve it on a slice of toasted bread as an open-faced sandwich so I can enjoy the visual appeal of the pretty salad while I eat it.
- If you will be serving later, omit the cashews and refrigerate. Stir them in just before serving so they will still be nice and crunchy.
The Crunchy Dilled Shrimp Salad
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Crunchy Dilled Shrimp Salad serves/makes: 4 servings
The Crunchy Dilled Shrimp Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Salad