How to cook Crunchy Garlic Broiled Halibut
- 6 halibut or flounder steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil.
- In mini food processor, combine parsley, oil, garlic and water; process until finely chopped. Transfer mixture to small bowl.
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet; spread each fish steak with a thin layer of parsley mixture.
- Broil fish 4 inches from heat, for 3 minutes. Remove fish from broiler; but leave broiler on.
- Add bread crumbs to remaining parsley mixture; stir to combine. pat an equal amount of bread crumb mixture onto each fish steak; broil 3 minutes longer, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Crunchy Garlic Broiled Halibut recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Each serving (1 halibut steak) provides: 1 fat, 2 proteins, 1/4 bread
Per Serving: 222 calories, 8 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 46 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 4 g total carbohydrate, 0 g dietary fiber, 31 g protein, 87 mg calcium
This recipe for Crunchy Garlic Broiled Halibut serves/makes: 6 servings
The Crunchy Garlic Broiled Halibut recipe is adopted from Weight Watchers Quick Meals.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled