How to cook Crusted Catfish with Hazelnut Butter
- 4 catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Season the catfish fillets with the salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, combine the cornmeal and flour. Dredge the catfish in the cornmeal mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the catfish and cook until golden brown on both sides and the fish are cooked through. Remove the catfish fillets to a platter and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the hazelnuts and saute until fragrant. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Spoon the sauce over the catfish fillets and serve immediately.
The Crusted Catfish with Hazelnut Butter recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Crusted Catfish with Hazelnut Butter serves/makes: 4
The Crusted Catfish with Hazelnut Butter recipe is adopted from The Lewis and Clark Cookbook by Leslie Mansfield - 2002.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed