6 - 8
How to cook Cuban Fruited Crab Salad
- 2 pounds cooked crab meat or imitation crab meat (surimi), cut into chunks
- 1 large fresh pineapple, or (16-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks, drained
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups honeydew melon balls
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- Yogurt or sour cream, to serve (optional)
- Combine pineapple, crab meat, mango, honeydew melon balls and grapes.
- Place in your pineapple boats or in a glass bowl.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve the Cuban Fruited Crab Salad with yogurt or sour cream, if desired.
The Cuban Fruited Crab Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good - healthy as well!
This recipe for Cuban Fruited Crab Salad serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Cuban Fruited Crab Salad recipe is adopted from the Nuevo Cubano Cooking by Sue Mullin - 2003.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Salad