How to cook Cuban Sauteed Snapper
- 4 snapper fillets, about 6 to 8 ounces each
- All-purpose flour
- Salt and fresh-ground white pepper
- 1 stick Mango Butter Log
- Lightly dust the snapper fillets with flour. Add salt and white pepper to taste.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter log.
- Place fillets into skillet and saute until lightly browned, on both sides.
The Cuban Sauteed Snapper recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Cuban Sauteed Snapper serves/makes: 4
The Cuban Sauteed Snapper recipe is adopted from the Nuevo Cubano Cooking by Sue Mullin - 2003.
Main Ingredient: Snapper
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed