How to cook Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Salmon
- 5-6 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 English cucumbers
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 large avocado
- 3-4 sprigs dill
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Thin slices of lemon to garnish
- Cut off ends of cucumbers and discard. Each cucumber cut into 6 equal cylinders.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out center of cucumber cylinders, leaving enough cucumber flesh on the bottom for the base.
- Season with salt.
- Put cream cheese, avocado and 2 sprigs of dill in a blender.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Blend to make a smooth paste.
- Divide the cream mixture between the 12 cucumber cups.
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips and roll them up in a rose shape.
- Then carefully place each salmon rose on top of cucumber cup.
- Garnish with lemon slices and remaining dill sprigs.
- Serve Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Salmon immediately.
The Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Salmon
is a spectacular appetizer - makes simple and amazingly fast. It will be appropriate both on a buffet table and a traditional feast.
This recipe for Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Salmon serves/makes: 12 servings
The Cucumber Cups with Dill Cream and Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Appetizer