How to cook Cucumber Salmon Bites
- 7 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 small chili peppers
- 1/2 large ripe avocado
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Slice the cucumber into thin rounds.
- Finely chop the chili pepper, salmon and avocado.
- In a small bowl mix the chili pepper, fish, avocado, ginger, lemon juice, and salt.
- Spoon this mixture on cucumber slices and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cucumber Salmon Bites
is a spectacular appetizer - makes simple and amazingly fast. It will be appropriate both on a buffet table and a traditional feast.
This recipe for Cucumber Salmon Bites serves/makes: 6 servings
The Cucumber Salmon Bites recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Appetizer