12 phyllo cups
How to cook Curried Salmon Salad Stuffed Phyllo Cups
- 1 salmon fillet, previously cooked and cooled
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoon curry mayonnaise*
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 strips bacon, cut into strips and fried
- A pinch of green Zatar
- 12 phyllo cups, thawed
- In a small bowl, shred the salmon into chunks.
- Fold in celery, mayonnaise, and salt.
- Fill phyllo cups with salmon salad, sprinkle with a pinch of green Zatar and top with bacon strips.
*In this particular recipe I used Empire Mayo's Vadouvan mayonnaise but you can make your own by whisking together regular mayonnaise and your favorite curry powder. Start with a pinch and add as much curry as you'd like.
The Curried Salmon Salad Stuffed Phyllo Cups recipe easy to cook and so good!
The perfect little bite for your cocktail parties, it's also a fantastic way to use up any salmon leftover from a previous dinner. Tossed with a spiced mayonnaise, this isn't your regular salad!
This recipe for Curried Salmon Salad Stuffed Phyllo Cups serves/makes: 12 phyllo cups
The Curried Salmon Salad Stuffed Phyllo Cups recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Salad