How to cook Czech Bass Broiled with Parsley Butter
- 4 sea bass fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the broiler in your oven.
- Wash the sea bass fillets gently in cold water, dry in paper towels, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mash the butter with the parsley until well incorporated.
- Place the sea bass fillets on a buttered baking sheet and dot with the parsley butter.
- Broil the fish till golden brown, about 8 minutes, and serve with lemon wedges.
The Czech Bass Broiled with Parsley Butter recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Czech Bass Broiled with Parsley Butter serves/makes: 4
The Czech Bass Broiled with Parsley Butter recipe is adopted from The Best of Czech Cooking by Peter Trnka 1996.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled