How to cook Czech Fried Carp Fillets
- 4 carp fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
- Wash the carp fillets gently in cold water, dry in paper towels, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange three deep plates before you: place the flour in the first, the eggs in the second, and the bread crumbs in the third.
- Take a carp fillet, cover it with flour, then put it in the beaten eggs and coat well. Finally, cover well in bread crumbs.
- When the fillets are breaded, melt the butter and oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add the fillets and fry till golden brown on each side, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the fried carp fillets with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
The Czech Fried Carp Fillets recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Czech Fried Carp Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Czech Fried Carp Fillets recipe is adopted from The Best of Czech Cooking by Peter Trnka 1996.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed