4 - 6
How to cook Czech Smoked Trout Canapes
- 1/4 pound smoked trout
- 1 French baguette
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Slice the French bread thinly across a shallow diagonal.
- Butter the bread and then place an egg slice and a piece of trout on each portion.
- Sprinkle with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and chopped chives.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
The Smoked Trout Canapes recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Czech Smoked Trout Canapes serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Czech Smoked Trout Canapes recipe is adopted from The Best of Czech Cooking by Peter Trnka 1996.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked