How to cook Deep-Fried Lapu-Lapu Fillet with Lemon Sauce
- 1 lapu-lapu fillet (cream dori, parrot fish, etc.), about 1 pound
- 1 cup all-purpose flour for dredging
- Salt and ground black pepper for seasoning
- Cooking oil for deep-frying
- For Lemon Sauce:
- 2 lemon fruit, extract its juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- Pinch of salt
How Cook Lemon Sauce:
- In casserole, put 1 cup of water and bring to simmer.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar and pinch of salt. Stir constantly until granules are dissolved.
- Make slurry by mixing 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Pour slurry into the casserole. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and grated lemon rind. Stir until well blended, about 1 minute. Set aside.
How Cook Fish Fillet Sauce:
- Cut the fish fillet into thumb size.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dredge with flour.
- Deep-fry the fillet with oil until golden brown.
- Finally, put the fried fillet in plate.
- Get the lemon sauce and pour over it.
- Serve the Deep-Fried Lapu-Lapu Fillet with Lemon Sauce hot with steamed white rice.
The Deep-Fried Lapu-Lapu Fillet with Lemon Sauce
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Deep-Fried Lapu-Lapu Fillet with Lemon Sauce serves/makes: 4 servings
The Deep-Fried Lapu-Lapu Fillet with Lemon Sauce recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried