2 - 3 servings
How to cook Deep Fried Black Pomfret with Ginger
- 1 whole black pomfret fish, palm size
- 3 1/2 ounces ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1/4 cups frying oil
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Rinse the black pomfret fish .
- Cut in the ginger into long narrow pieces.
- Heating the oil and deep frying the black pomfret fish until gold color. Then serve in plate.
- Use separate work/ pan, put in 2 teaspoons of oil, stir frying the ginger until gold then mix in the soy sauce, water and sugar. Sauteing around 10 seconds and then topped with the ready deep frying fish for serve.
- Serve deep fried black pomfret hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Tasty and crispy deep fried black pomfret fish with ginger is a Chinese dishes recipes that you must try to cook. This is a special fish dinner recipes that will increase your appetizing. Easy and simple recipe, can be ready in 25 minutes.
This recipe for Deep Fried Black Pomfret with Ginger serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Deep Fried Black Pomfret with Ginger recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pomfret
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried