How to cook Deep Fried Butterfly Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1 1/2 x 1-inch pieces
- Vegetable or peanut oil for deep frying
- Cut deep slit down back of each shrimp. Flatten cut side slightly with fingers.
- Beat egg yolks, cornstarch, salt and pepper with fork in medium bowl.
- Dip each shrimp into egg mixture. Place a bacon strip on cut side of each shrimp.
- Heat oil in wok or deep fryer over medium-high heat to 400°F (200°C).
- Deep fry shrimp, a few at a time, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels before serving.
The Deep Fried Butterfly Shrimp recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Deep Fried Butterfly Shrimp serves/makes: 6 servings
The Deep Fried Butterfly Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried