How to cook Deviled Clams
- 1 pint clams, chopped (with liquor)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, grated
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Crackers, crumbled (as needed)
- 1/4 pound (plus) butter, divided
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a saucepan, add milk, clams, clam liquor, onion, green pepper, eggs, crumbled bread, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings, and Tabasco.
- Cook about 3 to 4 minutes, until heated throughout and thickened.
- Divide mixure between 6 cleaned clam shells (or ramekins). Top with cracker crumbs. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) until brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
The Deviled Clams recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Deviled Clams serves/makes: 6 servings
The Deviled Clams recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Baked