4 appetizer servings
How to cook Deviled Egg Boat under Sail
- 1 can (2 to 4 ounces) Sardines in Tomato Sauce, drained - This can be replaced with tuna, meat, etc
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 8 slices from loaf bread, formed into triangles (see the picture)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the eggs into halves, then remove the egg yolk.
- Mix the yolks, sardines, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, then put the mixture into the hard boiled egg whites.
- Insert a toothpick in the bread slices then put it on the deviled eggs to serve as a sail.
- Serve the Deviled Egg Boat under Sail over lettuce leaves with apple slices.
The Filipino Deviled Egg Boat under Sail recipe very easy to prepare and so good! A cute appetizer that will surely capture the eyes of your guests or loved ones, during family gatherings.
This recipe for Deviled Egg Boat under Sail serves/makes: 4 appetizer servings
The Filipino Deviled Egg Boat under Sail recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Appetizer