How to cook Dilly Deli Salmon Potato Salad
- 1 (12 1/2-ounce) can boneless skinless pink salmon
- 2 hard-cooked eggs or 1 medium tomato, for garnish (optional)
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced pitted ripe olives or 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 1/2 pints (3 cups) deli creamy potato salad
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Lettuce leaves
- If using eggs or tomato for garnish, remove shells from eggs and cut eggs or tomato into wedges. Set wedges aside.
- Drain olives and salmon. In a medium mixing bowl combine olives, potato salad, and dillweed. Toss lightly till mixed.
- Break salmon into large chunks while adding it to the potato salad mixture in bowl. Toss lightly to coat.
- For salads, line salad plates with lettuce leaves. Spoon potato mixture onto the plates.
- If desired, garnish with egg or tomato wedges.
The Dilly Deli Salmon Potato Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Dilly Deli Salmon Potato Salad serves/makes: 4
The Dilly Deli Salmon Potato Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Salad