How to cook Dilly Shrimp and Cucumber Sandwiches
- 2 (4 1/2-ounces) cans medium shrimp, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup sour cream (regular, light or no-fat)
- 1/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 rye hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced 1/8-inch (about 1 cup)
- In medium bowl combine all spread ingredients; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- To assemble each sandwich, place about 1/4 cup shrimp mixture on bottom half of bun; top with lettuce leaf, cucumber slices and top half of bun.
- Serve sandwiches with additional cucumber slices.
The Dilly Shrimp and Cucumber Sandwiches recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Dilly Shrimp and Cucumber Sandwiches serves/makes: 4 sandwiches
The Dilly Shrimp and Cucumber Sandwiches recipe is adopted from the Taste of Summer - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Sandwich