How to cook Dutch Smoked Trout Salad
- 1/2 pound smoked trout, cut into chunks
- 1 can anchovy fillets
- 2 ounces garden cress
- 3 ounces fava beans
- 4 red radishes, sliced thinly
- Some mixed lettuce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, grated
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- Put the lettuce on a large plate. Arrange first the smoked trout, fava beans, after that the radishes and finally the anchovies on top.
- Mix the cocktail sauce with the horseradish and pour this over the salad.
- Sprinkle the garden cress on top.
The Dutch Smoked Trout Salad recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Dutch Smoked Trout Salad serves/makes: 4
The Dutch Smoked Trout Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Salad