How to cook Dutch Sole Fillets in White Wine
- 4 sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white wine
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt the sole fillets and put them in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Add the wine and 3 tablespoons butter.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C).
- Fry the rest of the butter with the flour and make a sauce with the wine drained from the fish.
- Sieve if necessary and pour back over the baked sole fillets.
The Dutch Sole Fillets in White Wine recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Dutch name for this recipe is Tong Filets in Witte Wijn
This recipe for Dutch Sole Fillets in White Wine serves/makes: 4
The Dutch Sole Fillets in White Wine (Tong Filets in Witte Wijn) recipe is adopted from The Art of Dutch Cooking 2001.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked