How to cook Easy Abalone Cakes
- 1 fresh abalone, cleaned and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- Place the sliced abalone into a grinder or food processor and mince.
- Once minced, place the abalone meat in a bowl and add the minced garlic, egg and bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
- Mold the mixture into palm-sized patties and place aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the patties in the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the Abalone Cakes immediately with your favorite sauce or ketchup.
The Easy Abalone Cakes recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Abalone Cakes serves/makes: 4 servings
The Easy Abalone Cakes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed