How to cook Easy Abalone Chowder
- 2 cups diced abalone, cooked or raw
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound bacon cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 quart milk or half and half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a fry pan, saute bacon just until the fat becomes clear do not crisp. Pour off grease.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until onions become translucent, stirring frequently.
- Add abalone and saute about one minute or until raw abalone begins to turn white.
- Transfer to large pot or sauce pan. Add potatoes, milk and parsley.
- Bring to serving temperature; do not boil or milk will separate. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Abalone Chowder with hot bread, saltines, or oyster crackers..
The Easy Abalone Chowder recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Abalone Chowder serves/makes: 6 servings
The Easy Abalone Chowder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew