How to cook Easy Abalone with Butter and Garlic
- 12 abalone, prepared
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Partially melt butter in glass bowl in microwave, about 1 to 2 minutes on medium power. Add crushed garlic to butter. Cook butter and garlic for another 1 minute on medium power.
- Cover bottom of glass dish, such as a pie plate with half of the butter and garlic. Add prepared abalone meat. Coat abalone with remaining butter and garlic.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on medium high power. Flip abalone and repeat.
- Do not overcook. The abalone meat will become very firm if overcooked.
- Serve on a plate with lemon wedge. Top with melted butter and garlic.
The Easy Abalone with Butter and Garlic recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Abalone with Butter and Garlic serves/makes: 12 servings
The Easy Abalone with Butter and Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Microwave