How to cook Easy Alaskan Clam Fritters
- 1 pint clams
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup clam nectar and milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drain clams and chop, reserving liquid.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Combine liquid, eggs and clams. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons into hot fat (3/4 inches deep) in frying pan. Brown on each side.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Garnish and serve hot, plain or with a sauce.
The Easy Alaskan Clam Fritters is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Alaskan Clam Fritters serves/makes: 6
The Easy Alaskan Clam Fritters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Clams
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried