2 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Abalone with Bacon
- 1 large abalone
- 1 large lemon
- 2 slices bacon
- Tenderize whole abalone with a steak hammer until the muscle fiber is broken (Pound with 2X4-inch).
- Place wrap bacon slices around top of abalone.
- Squeeze lemon juice over abalone.
- Wrap abalone and bacon in aluminum foil, closing the top.
- Bake in oven at 300°F (150°C) for 40 minutes.
- Remove abalone from oven, open top and place back for 10 minutes at 300°F (150°C).
- Remove from oven and serve.
The Easy Baked Abalone with Bacon recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Baked Abalone with Bacon serves/makes: 2 - 4 servings
The Easy Baked Abalone with Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Baked