4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds Alaskan Pollock (haddock, cod or scrod)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can sliced mushrooms (4 ounces), drained
- 1 can Campbell's golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheese (Colby, Cheddar, etc.)
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish with Pam.
- Layer ingredients in order given.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
The Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Mushroom Soup is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Mushroom Soup serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Mushroom Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked