4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Shrimp Soup
- 2 pounds Alaskan Pollock (haddock, cod or scrod) fillets, thawed
- 1 can shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced or dry onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw Alaskan Pollock fillets. Place in greased pan.
- Spread soup evenly over the Alaskan Pollock fillets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the Alaskan Pollock fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Shrimp Soup is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Shrimp Soup serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Alaskan Pollock in Shrimp Soup recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked