How to cook Easy Baked Almond Flounder Fillets
- 4 fresh flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Minced blanched almonds
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper. Dip the flounder fillets into milk mixture then coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay coated fish fillets side-by-side in a greased baking pan.
- Mix lemon juice, water, butter, almonds and onions and pour over fish fillets bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
The Easy Baked Almond Flounder Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Almond Flounder Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Almond Flounder Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked