2 - 3
How to cook Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) haddock fillets
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) low fat milk
- 1 cup (330 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oregano
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced blanched almonds
- 1 medium minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper. Dip haddock fillets into the egg/milk mixture then coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay coated haddock fillets side-by-side in a greased baking pan.
- Mix lemon juice, water and melted butter and pour over haddock fillets sprinkle with minced almonds and onions and bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes or until the flesh is flakes or is no longer translucent.
The Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Easy Baked Almond Haddock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked