3 - 4
How to cook Easy Baked Almond Turbot Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) turbot fillets
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) low fat milk
- 1 cup (330 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oregano
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced blanched almonds
- 1 medium minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Mix breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper. Dip turbot fillets into the egg/milk mixture then coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay coated turbot fillets side-by-side in a greased baking pan.
- Mix lemon juice, water and melted butter and pour over turbot fillets sprinkle with minced almonds and onions and bake into preheated oven, uncovered, for approximately 10 minutes or until the flesh is flakes or is no longer translucent.
The Easy Baked Almond Turbot Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Almond Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Baked Almond Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Baked