How to cook Easy Baked Arctic Char in Cream
- 4 small whole Arctic Char, fresh or frozen (pan sized)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash the Arctic Char and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Brush inside and out with lemon juice and sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the Arctic Char in a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and pour cream over. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cook for about 20 mins or until the fish is tender and flakes easily. If you use frozen fish, cooked from frozen, they will take 7-10 mins longer.
- To bone baked fish, slip a knife along length of bone and slide fillet off. Lift backbone off other side of fish.
- Serve with green salad or buttered new potatoes and green vegetables such as asparagus or peas.
The Easy Baked Arctic Char in Cream is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Arctic Char in Cream serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Arctic Char in Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Baked