How to cook Easy Baked Arctic Char with Roasted Garlic
- 2 Arctic Char fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 2 medium-sized bulbs garlic
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Leaves from 3 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice off top of the garlic bulbs, wrap in foil and roast for 1 hour. Set aside and allow bulbs to cool. Squeeze the roasted garlic from the bulbs into a food processor, and add the oil, lemon juice and rosemary. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400°F.
- Place the Arctic char fillets on well-oiled, foil-covered baking sheet. Salt and pepper the fillets liberally. Spread puree over the Arctic char fillets, making sure all the flesh is well covered. Let fish marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake the Arctic Char fillets for 12 to 15 minutes, until the meat flakes easily and has a somewhat darker appearance on the inside.
- Broil for another 2 minutes to brown the tops of the Arctic Char fillets.
The Easy Baked Arctic Char with Roasted Garlic is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This is a great and easy way to cook any fish. It came out perfectly, and the roasted garlic and rosemary really flavor a boring fish. Would work well with cod
or other filet fish as well.
This recipe for Easy Baked Arctic Char with Roasted Garlic serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Arctic Char with Roasted Garlic recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Baked