How to cook Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with BBQ Sauce
- 2 large Moreton Bay bug tails
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- Split the Moreton Bay bug tails lengthwise to expose the meat.
- Combine barbecue sauce, orange juice, and ginger. Brush the sauce mixture on the Bay bug meat.
- Either cook over an open flame or bake in the oven, about 15-20 minutes, or until the Bay bug meat turns white and opaque.
The Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with BBQ Sauce recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The Moreton Bay bug (Thenus orientalis), also known as the Bay lobster, is a species of slipper lobster found throughout the waters of Australia's north coast.
If you don't have Moreton Bay bug you can use lobster
, redclaw, or marron in this recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with BBQ Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with BBQ Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked