How to cook Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with Tequila
- 4 large Moreton Bay bug tails
- 1 tablespoon Tequila
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Split the Moreton Bay bug tails lengthwise and place on top of aluminum foil wrap.
- Mix Tequila, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic. Pour over the Bay bug meat.
- Wrap the Bay bug with the foil and seal.
- Bake the Bay bug tails at 350°F for 20 minutes.
The Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with Tequila recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The Moreton Bay bug (Thenus orientalis), also known as the Bay lobster, is a species of slipper lobster found throughout the waters of Australia's north coast.
If you don't have Moreton Bay bug you can use lobster
, redclaw, or marron in this recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with Tequila serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Bay Bug Tails with Tequila recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked