6 - 8
How to cook Easy Baked Bluefish
- 2 pounds bluefish fillets
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seafood seasoning or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Mix bread crumbs, salt and pepper, seafood seasonings together.
- Dip bluefish fillets in milk sprinkle lightly with the bread crumbs/seasoning mix.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon butter on each fillet sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place bluefish fillets in well buttered baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork when tested. Remove baked bluefish fillets from oven serve directly from pan.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked Bluefish is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bluefish serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Easy Baked Bluefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked