How to cook Easy Baked Bluefish Marinated in Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 pounds bluefish fillets
- 1 bottle teriyaki sauce, any brand
- Marinate the bluefish fillets 2 hours or more in refrigerator covered in teriyaki sauce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place the bluefish fillets in an oiled pan or on tin oil in pan. Tuck the tail section under so its the same thickness as the rest of the fish.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Serve immediately with rice.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked Bluefish Marinated in Teriyaki Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bluefish Marinated in Teriyaki Sauce serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Bluefish Marinated in Teriyaki Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked