8 - 10
How to cook Easy Baked Bluefish with Bacon
- About 4 to 5 pounds bluefish, cleaned and split
- 6 strips bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Place fish on an oiled baking sheet, skin side down.
- Sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite sauce for fish.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked Bluefish with Bacon is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bluefish with Bacon serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Easy Baked Bluefish with Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked