How to cook Easy Baked Bluefish with Mustard and Mayonnaise
- 4 bluefish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon style mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put olive oil in bottom of the baking dish.
- Add Bluefish fillets and top with a mixture of mayonnaise and mustard.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked Bluefish with Mustard and Mayonnaise is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Bluefish with Mustard and Mayonnaise serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Bluefish with Mustard and Mayonnaise recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked